Eye lids are often covered with black eye pencil. Eye pencil is used because shadows are not fully perfect to create the clean and sharp look then eye pencil. If black eye pencil is applied in intensive way it will make your eyes look shrank and small. Before you apply eye makeup you should analyze your eyes shape that they are able to handle the heavy makeup? If you become sure then apply the Fancy Black Lids makeup on your eyelids. The tutorial “How to Design Fancy Black Lids” is described here.
- Fill and give an outline to your brows if required. Don’t forget to comb the occupied eyebrows with a mascara brush to remove any excessive color because by doing this eyebrows will seem more natural. After completing the brows you apply lid primer so that the pencil will not smudge at lids and improve makeup stay time on lids.
- Now take the black eye pencil and make its tip thick and soft. Contour the outline of lid by making a flick. Fill the full top lash line and wrinkle. When you done creating shape, fill the empty gap created while contouring.
- Then increase the bottom waterline and lash line. You can apply glitter on the black pencil if you are doing makeup for night party.
- Apply mascara on top and bottom of the lashes and finish the makeup.
- This type of eye makeup is perfect with combination of nude and soft lips.
Have fun and give your comment for progress.